As much as I’d love to take full credit for the awesomeness above, I got the idea from a website I frequent (linked to Google search results, yeah this is a thing).
All you need to make the above ,in any form as I just chose mini cupcakes for fun, are these items:
- Favorite cake mix (light colors naturally work best)
- Food coloring
- Bowls (one for each color you’d like).
To make them:
- Mix the cake as usual.
- Pour an equal amount of batter in each bowl
- Color it with your food coloring
- Pour layers into an appropriate type of pan.
- Sit back and enjoy the compliments.
These are really easy to make, not to mention they look fantastic.