What you need:
- Red Polymer Clay
- Green Polymer Clay
- Jewelry wire
- Wire cutters
- Pen or butter knife
How to make:
- Condition your clay by kneading it in between your fingers (this really does make it so much easier to use).
- Cut your wire into a loop and carefully twist the open ends together with your pliers (they are sharp)
- Separate both the red and the green into two small balls (for the red make them about the size of a marble, and for the green about the size of a pea).
- Fashion all four balls into a teardrop shape.
- Flatten the green teardrops slightly. The goal is more to have a flat top and bottom while keeping the thickness (See image above).
- Flatten the top of the red teardrops slightly.
- Attach the green teardrops by slowly twisting the wire through them and into the red.
- Using your pen or knife press the ‘veins’ into the leaves.
- If you want to, use a pen to press some indentations into the strawberry for the ‘seeds’.
- Bake! I put them in for 20 minutes at 275 degrees.